Mother’s Day is right around the corner so I rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas for mamas, soon to be mamas, & even dog mamas. I’ve been gifted a lot of these items personally and they are so special to me. Enjoy!
- The softest pajamas: I’ve shared these PJs several times because they are just that amazing! They are pricier for PJS, but very high quality which makes them 100% worth it because sleep is precious to me 🙂 These will become your mama’s go-to favorite PJS.
- MAMA or Personalized Name Necklace / Birthstone Necklace: I was gifted one of these name necklaces when Kennedy was born and I wear it every day. It’s 14K gold and very dainty so it can be layered with other necklaces. You can personalize with kids names or initials, or choose “MAMA.” I also found these birthstone necklaces that can be personalized with up to 9 birthstones. I definitely want to get one of these with Kennedy’s birthstone and baby boy’s birthstone 🙂
- Cookbook: For the moms who love to cook and try out new recipes, this is one of my favorite go-to cookbooks. All the recipes are healthy, delicious and I love that it has gluten-free, dairy-free, and grain-free options. If you purchase this, reach out to me and I can let you know some of my favorite recipes in the book to try:)
- Stemless Wine Cup: For the wine lovers, this hydrangea print stemless wine cup is both pretty and functional. This collection with Corkicle offers triple-insulated drinkware which keeps drinks chilled for 9 hours or warm for 3 hours.
- Multi-purpose Always Pan: I don’t personally have one of these, but it seems to be all the rave so I’m tempted to purchase one. It’s designed to replace 8 traditional pieces of cookware (fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, spoon rest) and comes in several colors to match any kitchen!
- Handwritten Card: Nothing beats a handwritten card to let your mama know how much she means to you. I love this Super Mom card, and also am a fan of all greeting cards from Paper Source.
- Farmgirl Flowers: These are my absolute favorite flowers. They’re farm fresh, responsibly sourced and offer seasonal arrangements that are always beautifully packaged. Gifts is not one of my “love languages,” except when it comes to flowers. Receiving one of these beautiful bouquets brightens my day every time!
- Monthly Mini Photo books: I’ve shared these before, and can’t recommend them enough. We are subscribed to this monthly subscription book, so I can document and organize all our pictures of Kennedy and monthly milestones. At only $5 a month, I get these 5×5” soft cover mini books monthly and they’re absolutely adorable. There’s an app that connects with my phone camera roll, so I can easily select 30 pictures throughout each month that I want included in my book, adding captions and dates to remember special moments. Our family loved these so much that both our parents have a subscription, and we’ve gifted them to all our grandparents too. That’s 5 total subscriptions so everyone will never miss a moment of Kennedy growing up! You can get your first book FREE(up to $10 off) using code ALEXAMAHAFFEY-LTTG.
- Scrunchie Bandana set: Can’t forget about all the dog mamas out there! Match your fur baby with this adorable scrunchie bandana set from our favorite dog accessory brand. You can use code SADIE10 for 10% off your purchase.
- Cozy Robe: We all know I’m a big fan of anything Barefoot Dreams. This soft microfiber robe is one of my favorite pieces to lounge around the house in.
- Herringbone Picture Frame: A pretty picture frame with a picture of you and mom is always a great personal present. This herringbone option is super chic, neutral, and would go with any decor style. I particularly love this shop because it supports and empowers artisans in underserved communities.
- Candle: The famous Anthro “Volcano”scent candle is sure to be a well-received gift. These things smell so dang good, and come in beautiful jars that can be repurposed after the candle is burned out.
- Ked’s x Hatch sneakers: My best friend works for Ked’s and shared this adorable new collaboration that Ked’s created with the maternity clothing brand HATCH. These white sneakers have small details throughout with a nod to motherhood like “MAMA” printed over the tongues. I’ve been searching for a pair of everyday white sneakers, and was so excited when she shared these with me.
- Mama & Me Matching Outfits: Now that Kennedy is getting a little bit older, I’m all about the matching “mama and me” outfits. Anthropologie recently released a “Like Mother, Like Daughter” collection with the cutest matching outfits, including this chambray maxi dress and matching chambray kids romper. Some other brands I’m loving with Mama & Mini options are Aspen & Company, Roller Rabbit, Hill House Home, and Little Sleepies.